Twitter: Yael_Averbuch, TechneFutbol
Instagram: yaelaverbuch, technefutbol
10% off Promo Code: COACHINGSOCCERWEEKLY10
10% 0ff Promo Code: CSW21
Today I’m joined by Yael Averbuch . Yeal is a two time NCAA Women’s College Cup champion, USA national team member, played in the UEFA Women’s Champions League and also founder of techne.
- How did you get involved in soccer growing up?
- What was the women’s youth game? did you play on any boys teams?
- How was the transition and gap like from the youth game to UNC?
- What were you able to take away from your time at UNC?
- What was your favorite drill, activity or game at UNC?
- How was the transition from UNC to the professional game?
- What was the biggest difference playing pro in the north America vs Europe?
- What was your favorite drill, activity or game at the pro level?
- You’ve been part of some of the best team cultures in soccer what 3 pieces of advice can you give coaches who are looking to build great team culture?
- For those that haven’t heard of techne can you tell us a little about the app
- What are some new changes from the last time you were on the show